Restylane® is a line of dermal fillers formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA), a substance found naturally in your skin and connective tissue. The Restylane® family of products includes:
- Restylane®: This injectable formula was developed to restore lost volume to your skin and smooth away laugh lines, creases, and folds.
- Restylane® Silk: A thinner, finer gel, Silk is the perfect filler to add subtle lip volume and smooth away lip lines without creating an overfilled look.
- Restylane® Lyft: This formula is the sole FDA-approved filler for both face and the backs of your hands. Injections with Lyft can restore lost volume to smooth away moderate to severe wrinkles and creases.
- Restylane® Refyne: This specialized formula was developed to smooth laugh lines and marionette lines, without impacting your natural expressions. It integrates smoothly into your skin structure, while maintaining flexibility.
- Restylane® Defyne: This formula works to smooth deeply-etched laugh lines and marionette lines. This filler was crafted to smooth deeper lines while maintaining ultimate skin flexibility.
The sheer number of fillers and products on the market can be confusing, which is why we take the time to really understand your personal goals and help recommend which products and treatments will work best for you. There is no “one size fits all” in aesthetic treatments – it takes insight, artistry, and professional skills to create a result that appears natural. At Synergy, your skin will be under the care of a true artist in facial rejuvenation, Amber Rosin-Peralta, RN.
The Restylane® line of HA fillers is appropriate for adults, and women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding. The first step in facial rejuvenation with Restylane® is an evaluation of your skin quality, and a private discussion about what you hope to achieve. Restylane® formulas are available to treat any of the following issues:
- Thin or aging lips
- Wrinkles, lines, creases
- Smile lines
- Marionette lines
- Lost cheek volume
If you are considering aesthetic treatments to enhance your look, one factor is more important than any other: the skill and experience of your injector. At Synergy Medical Aesthetics, you will be overseen by Dr. Rommie Fakhoury, MD, and our certified master injector, Amber Rosin-Peralta, RN, an artist with decades of experience.