You may have heard about radiofrequency treatments to heat the deeper layers of your skin to trigger cellular regeneration, and you may have also heard of microneedling – which has been a cosmetic staple for decades. INTRAcel™ is an advanced synergy of these two incredible treatments.
- Tiny needles create micro-injuries in your skin to stimulate natural healing and skin regeneration
- While the custom insulated needles are within your skin, they emit RF energy, heating the deeper layers of your skin, triggering increased collagen growth
INTRAcel™ treatments protect your skin, as the micro-injuries are in patterns, leaving untouched skin between, for faster healing.
The results from INTRAcel™ treatments are visible, including:
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimized appearance of scars from acne, surgery, or trauma
- Skin is tauter, firmer, and more resilient
- Enhanced skin texture
- Acne scars less visible
- Stretch marks less visible
- Tightens pores
- Reduces the appearance of visible spider veins
A final benefit: the pain involved in the treatment is minimal, and there is no downtime!
If you are seeking an effective treatment to enhance your skin and reveal your inner beauty, INTRAcel™ treatments can transform your life. Most adults are candidates, though we do perform an in-person consultation to ensure you do not have any pre-existing medical conditions that could contraindicate the treatment.
Like any medical procedure, you should only trust a trained, certified medical professional to perform a facial treatment. Amber Rosin-Peralta is a licensed registered nurse with extensive specialist training in the field of aesthetics and decades of experience to her credit. She has earned a reputation for excellence for one reason: her treatments are safe and effective. Our procedures are overseen by our Medical Director, Dr. Rommie Fakhoury, MD. You can be confident that you will be given top-level service in total comfort – expect compliments!