Restore Your Skin with a Chemical Peel
The skin on your face can suffer damage from the bright Southern California sun. Harmful UV rays, dirt, dust, bacteria, wind-blown pollutants can leave your facial skin looking old, tired, and dull. A chemical peel, custom-selected for your skin type, will rehabilitate your skin at the cellular level. Restore the glow!
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a medical procedure in which a custom chemical solution is applied to remove dead, dying, and dull surface skin cells. The end result? Fresh, youthful skin that glows from within.
- Reduce the appearance of mild to moderate wrinkles and fine lines
- Restore an even skin tone
- Reduce discoloration caused by UV damage
- Clear up breakouts
- Stimulate the production of new collagen and healthy skin growth
- Increase hydration
- Reduce the appearance of facial scars (acne, trauma)
- Allow skincare products to be more effective and enter the skin more thoroughly
There are several types of chemical peels, each of which has a unique formula, affecting varying levels of the skin. The deeper the peel, the more dramatic the results, and the longer the recovery.
Chemical Peel: Levels of Intensity
We offer three levels of chemical peel at Synergy Medical Aesthetics:
- Light (superficial) peel: A light peel is designed to affect just the top skin layer. It is a rapid process, taking only minutes to complete. After treatment, your skin will look sunburned for about five days, after which the top layer of skin flakes and sheds.
- Medium peel: A medium peel is more intensive, and the results are more significant. You will likely experience mild swelling, redness, scabbing, and peeling. You should plan for five to ten days of recovery after a medium peel.
- Deep peel: A deep peel is an intensive procedure performed under general anesthesia, but we can achieve results with a series of milder peels – this approach works wonders.
At Synergy, we perform light and medium chemical peels and can help you maintain firm, clear, glowing skin for the long term.
Am I a Candidate for a Chemical Peel?
If you dream of having more attractive, youthful facial skin, then a chemical peel might be right for you. During your consultation, we will discuss your options so that you can weigh the pros and cons of peels, lasers, and other treatments. In anti-aging, we literally do it all. A chemical peel, customized just for your skin type, can leave your facial skin looking supple, youthful, and radiant.
Why Should I Choose Synergy Medical Aesthetics in Upland for my chemical peel treatment?
While there are thousands of clinics that offer chemical peels, few have the credentials, training, experience, and skills of our leader, Amber Rosin-Peralta. As a registered nurse and aesthetic specialist, she has decades of medical training and experience. Our Medical Director, Dr. Rommie Fakhoury, MD, oversees our skin-renewing treatments.
You want to ensure your chemical peel is performed correctly. Under the care of our acclaimed aesthetic providers at Synergy Medical Aesthetics, you can expect superior results. Our mission is to help you look and feel your best through the latest innovations in medical science. We are proud to be considered the premier medspa in the Upland area, with patients who come to us from San Dimas, Claremont, LaVerne, and beyond.