At Synergy Medical Aesthetics, we offer an alternative solution for facial aging: the non-surgical facelift. A custom procedure performed with dermal fillers, neuromodulator injections (like BOTOX®), laser treatments, skin tightening, or other age-defying treatment can restore your look without the need to for surgery.
How Age Affects Your Face
As you age, your face is subjected to extreme stress:
- Gravity pulls the muscle, skin, and tissue down
- Your skin loses its youthful elasticity and firmness through a lower production of collagen and elastin
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and creases become etched into your skin through repeated muscle movements
- Your skin and lips lose volume, becoming thinner and less resilient
- Age spots, sun spots, and other forms of hyperpigmentation appear
Medical science has advanced to the degree that many of these changes can be treated with non-surgical, non-invasive procedures, restoring a fresh, rejuvenated look with minimal recovery time.
The Non-Surgical Facelift at Synergy Medical Aesthetics
Our non-surgical facelift is a multi-step procedure that is tailored to your unique skin condition and facial structure. We begin with a thorough consultation to discuss what you envision and evaluate the condition of your facial skin.
The procedure may include such treatments as:
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers can smooth the appearance of wrinkles, restore volume to your cheeks and temples, and restore a plump, fresh look to aging lips. Filler injections at the cheeks offer a subtle lifting effect on the tissues and skin.
- Neuromodulators: We offer all three of the FDA-approved neuromodulators (BOTOX®, Dysport®, and Xeomin®), to soften frown lines, crow’s feet, and deep forehead creases.
- Laser treatments: Custom laser treatments can stimulate your skin’s natural production of collagen and elastin, removing aging skin cells on the surface to reveal a fresh, rejuvenated look to your facial skin.
- Kybella®: Kybella® is a non-invasive injection that helps your body break down and shed excess fat beneath your chin (submental fat).
Why Should I Get a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift might be perfect for you if:
- You have wrinkles, lines, sagging skin, or a dull, lifeless complexion
- Your skin has lost its youthful, fresh glow
- You want to avoid undergoing surgery for as long as possible
- You have sun spots, age spots, freckles, or other skin discolorations you want to remove
You have unique goals and expectations, and we work closely with you to make your dreams a reality. The first step is to meet with us in a private consultation.
Why Should I Choose Synergy Medical Aesthetics in Upland for my Non-Surgical Facelift?
Our mission at Synergy Medical Aesthetics to restore and enhance your natural beauty through the artistic use of medical advancements. Our leader, Amber Rosin-Peralta, RN, has decades of medical experience and is a true master in the art of medical aesthetics. She is a certified master injector and has an extensive list of professional training and experience in applying medical technology to the field of beauty. Our Medical Director, Dr. Rommie Fakhoury, MD, oversees all procedures.
If you are looking for a clinic you can trust to give you the best results in the maximum level of comfort and confidence, then look no further – your new home is Synergy Medical Aesthetics.